In many instances there is no space to house mailboxes on the wall surface, or indeed, anywhere in or on the building.
The only alternative therefore is to position the mailboxes alongside a pathway, in a car park or communally used approach way. The mailboxes in this case, would be mounted with a freestanding support frame. This section gives some standard alternatives but other options can be created if necessary.
- Manufactured from aluminium extrusion. Polyester powder coated to a choice of colours from our standard range
- Heavy duty models manufactured from 60mm dia steel. Polyester powder coated to a choice of colours from our standard range
- Stainless steel models manufactured from 60mm dia 316L Grade brushed finish stainless
- Flexible solution – can be used anywhere within the boundary of a property
- Frames are easy to assemble
- Support frames and tables are supplied disconnected
from the actual mailboxes