We at the Safety Letterbox Company pride ourselves in being able to adapt our standard mailbox range to suit a specific site design.
We are willing to take on architects style requirements with our manufacturing capabilities to produce considered and visually appealing products.
Please ask our sales team to discuss your individual requirements. We will be happy to talk through and enhance your vision. All our designs will come with AutoCAD drawings and can be priced to suit the available budgets.
Bespoke features completed previously include:
- Introduction of timber into mailbox bank. This can be done by inserting shelves between the mailbox rows, or by cladding the mailbox sides to provide a beautiful crafted look.
- Introduction of lighting boxes into mailbox bank. We use a range of low voltage LED lighting kits to provide a sympathetic glow to the postbox area.
- Introduction of multicolour's to provide a focal point, which can also be used to distinguish differing blocks on large mailroom installations.
- Introduction of stainless steel to create clean lines. * Introduction of curves to follow existing radii.
- Large high capacity freestanding mailboxes
- Digital locking mailboxes